https://www.transliter.net/Transliter.zip ver. 0.940
02.08.2020 – Transliter 0.940 is ready for download.
- New function: Clicking the status picture now switches transliter "on/off". Tray menu also received the entry "on/off"
- New function: Game mode has been integrated and is finally working with World of Tanks, World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2. - It was a lot of work with World of Tanks
21.02.2019 – Transliter 0.930 is ready for download.
- The automatic update feature of Transliter has been integrated.
- In the Russian language, the keyboard shortcuts "a+e" were removed for the letter "э"
01.12.2018 – Transliter 0.920 is ready for download.
- The UTF8 Server messages are now displayed correctly.
- In the welcome message, a small bug has been fixed that showed the message twice in succession. This is now displayed only once (double function call)
- Bug in the Belarusian language eliminated where the letter Ў and ў did not work
- The additional dll file for the Transliter program has been now integrated into Transliter's exe file, so you have only one exe file now.
- Implementation of a keyboard layout recognition for the following languages: German (Germany)
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
17.11.2018 – Transliter 0.910 is ready for download.
- In Transliter a login system was installed. This is a preparation for the sale of the licenses for Transliter. You may use the program for free (until it is in beta).
- Crashes of the program when starting in case of a missing internet connection have been fixed
28.09.2018 – Transliter 0.904 is ready for download.
- Fixed few big bugs in the Armenian language (works fine new)
- Added: (Greek, Lithuanian, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Armenian, Belarusian, Georgian, Tajik) keyboard layouts in the options menu
- Added a function to disable Tooltips in the options menu
13.09.2018 – Transliter 0.903 is ready for download.
- Added Function to start the program at Windows startup.
- New languages (Georgian and Tajik) and russian keyboard layout. (The others: coming soon)
05.09.2018 – Transliter 0.902 is ready for download.
- Fixed some bugs
- Added new languages (Armenian and Belarusian)
12.08.2018 – Transliter 0.901 is ready for download.
- Added new languages (greek, lithuanian, hebrew and ukrainian)
03.06.2018 – Transliter 0.900 is ready for download.
- Transliter is now in public beta. Only the Russian language is available. Others are under development.